Inner City Investment Opportunity - Renovate or Develop further this Heritage 3 Bedroom + Sleepout Workers Cottage superbly positioned within walking distance to City CBD, Private and Public schools and public transport.
We proudly present this Ipswich pre-1946 Character Home that will suit the buyer looking for an opportunity to express their creative ability with an original canvas that is ripe for restoration to enhance its heritage value and modern appeal.
Suit Boarding/Rooming accommodation or professional offices. (stca)
Zoning: CHM - Character Housing Mixed Density
Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $500 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter plus water usage.
* $5 billion light armoured vehicle project awarded to Ipswich
* Redevelopment of the Ipswich CBD
* Extension of the rail line from Richlands to Springfield with 2 new stations along route
* Extension of the rail line from Springfield Central to Redbank Plains
* Ipswich Medical Precinct
* Expansion program at the Amberley RAAF Base bringing foreign investment and world class technology development valued $1.5 billion dollars
* Swanbank gas-fired power station
* Largest Coles Supermarket redevelopment in QLD
* Springfield Lakes and Springfield Town Centre development
* Orion Shopping Centre Stage 2 project $600 million becoming one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere
* Swanbank Enterprise Park
* New industrial area at Ebenezer
* Synergy Park
* Technology City of Springfield
* Citiswitch project is a mix of commercial, residential, industrial and open space project valued $1 Billion
* Ipswich River Link project is a $200 million retail development
* Ripley Valley residential development plans for 120,000 new residents by 2030
* Technology centre of Springfield
* Springfield Campus of the University of Southern Queensland
* Western Corridor Recycled Water project with a $1.7 Billion budget
* Centenary Highway extension $345 Million
* Ipswich Logan Motorway Interchange upgrade at $255 Million
* Warrego Midway to Cunningham Highway $86 Million
* $320 Million Springfield Rail Extension
To arrange an inspection or to submit your best offer, contact Allan Pearson today 0418 661125.